Services offered by Simulation Resources, Inc.
Custom Simulation Models
- 1. Construction of a custom system model, with lists of its state variables and parameters. and writing the mathematical equations describing the relations between state variables.
- 2. Implementation of custon model equations, along with equation solvers, in suitable computer software.
- 3. Testing and validation of the programmed model equations.
- 1. Selection, organizion, filtering, scaling, and formating of raw experimental data.
- 2. Fitting a programmed system model to experimenal data by searching parameter space.
- 3. Displaying experimental data or calculated output from a system model in a format to maximize understanding.
Scientific Writing, Editing, and Presentation
- 1. Writing or editing reports, papers, grant applications or other scientific documents.
- 2. Do library research in a customer-specified subject area, summarizing the results in a report.
- 3. Design a slide presentation or poster based on a customer-supplied outline and data.